This 4 hour traffic safety course is to assist drivers with safe driving strategies, accident prevention and overall safety precautions. It can also help with:
- Keeping points off drivers license
- Maintaining “safe driver” status
- Trying to hold insurance premium costs down. *Note: This is solely at the discretion of your insurance company.
Drivers with a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) are not eligible to take this course for point reduction.
You can only make this election once a year (unless in Broward County which allows twice a year the second class is 8 hours), and no more than 5 times in a lifetime.
Length: 4 hours
What to bring:
- Driver’s License or State Identification (State I.D.)
- Copy of Citation or copy of Police Report
Enroll for an Online Course – Enroll Here for Online Course – $35
Enroll for a Classroom Course – $40